Connecting Robin Sharma with hyperactive buyers for rapid ticket sales
Revenue Return on Investment
Seats Sold in 72 hours
Facebook Ad Sets Created
Social marketing funnel build
The Project Overview
International speaker and best-selling author, Robin Sharma, was hosting a live event in Australia for the first time. As of the world's most trusted transformation thinkers, he was bringing his book Lead without a Title to the stage.
With a target of 2,100 tickets to be sold, the client was in need of an agency who could deliver a fully realised campaign within a very tight deadline. The events team required a rapid fire approach to ticket sales.
The client needed a highly targeted campaign to reach hot traffic leads immediately in order to ensure the event's success.
Robin Sharma's team contracted Liquidlabs to create a fully operational marketing funnel to sell tickets, and other offers like VIP packages and additional value adds.
After a Digital Acquisition Strategy was adopted, the mapped out customer journey was implemented over 5 weeks. The complete development of Facebook Ad campaigns, including optimisation with conversion pixels and audience targeting, were built.
Simultaneously, a Google Search campaign was initiated to capture audiences where demand already existed. As extra assurance, to ensure there were no missed opportunities, a Google Ads remarketing campaign was launched targeting interested audiences.
The result was a sold out event within 72 hours of campaign launch, providing a great launchpad for the client to establish their name in Australia.
Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- Despite a tight campaign deadline, launch date was adhered to with sales within the first hour of launch.
- An overall conversion rate of over 16% for Facebook Ads confirmed that our strategy was working and enabled us to optimise the campaign to sell tickets rapidly.
- We hit the client's most dedicated fans first so we could build more core audience data, which then allowed us to court the "ideal target market".
- An invaluable pool of audience data was built up for the client via the Facebook pixel and a high volume of traffic.
- For every $125 spent, $1150 of revenue was generated for the client.
- Our email marketing sequence guided users through a value add funnel for the event that helped to maximise revenue for our client.
Clients we've worked with...