Creating a portfolio of Peter Richards Surveying services and projects using contemporary web design and UX
Designed for a Mobile First Experience
User Experience and Customer Journeys
Lead and Enquiry Flow to Maximise Volume
The Project Overview
Peter Richards Surveying (PRS) had an outdated website that had many UX issues, was hindered with an archaic design, and was built on a difficult to use and costly to maintain content management system (CMS).
When a user visited their site, the eye wasn't drawn to key calls-to-action and the site didn't inspire users to dwell on the site or make online enquiries. In addition, the information architecture was broken and it was not optimised for mobile.
The client weren't showcasing their excellent track record with past projects, nor did the site look professional. Most importantly, they were living with a constant missed branding and marketing opportunity that could possibly deter prospective clients.
Liquidlabs was contracted to redesign the website, elevate their customer enquiry process, and provide an online portfolio of projects to showcase their previous work.
We begun with a collaborative Discovery Phase that enabled us to map out the website redesign. Our priorities were to identify key needs and existing issues for Peter Richards Surveying, refine audience profiles, and create an all encompassing value proposition.
After this thorough initial phase, Liquidlabs delivered the website over a series of months, focusing on the Design Phase at first and ending with the Development and Deployment Phases.
The end product was a bespoke website built in WordPress providing a seamless mobile first experience and a prominent customer enquiry workflow.
- Built the website with cross-device and responsive design in mind that ensures users can navigate the website seamlessly.
- Established marketing prompts across the website using prominent call-to- actions coupled with best practice design to isolate and capitalise on audience behaviours.
- Created a modern and fresh design to meet customer expectations.
- Eliminated navigation and performance issues for users with dramatically improved IA and UX.
Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
- The new website is fully integrated with Google Analytics and Active Campaign, improving visibility on user data and lead acquisition.
- A much clearer user journey for visitors to the site has made completing the enquiry form much easier, making it easier to capture sales qualified leads.
- A new CMS with WYSIWIG editing has empowered the client to make their own small edits, quickly and without hassles.
- Choosing to use WordPress means the client is not locked into a single developer and can negotiate future updates to the site.
Clients we've worked with...